World-class, experienced, skilled & well qualified Pulmonologists, intensive care specialists, physicians and sleep disorder specialists are available in India.
Availability of latest and best in class technology enabled equipments.
Most affordable medical consultation, medical tests, screening, medicine, treatments and surgery
Most advanced medical tests and treatments.
No waiting time.
Low cost of treatments.
India has the largest number of physicians, super specialists and nurses in the world.
India is having large number of medical colleges and hospitals which provide training and certification in pulmonology/respiratory medicine, tuberculosis intensive care medicine and internal medicine.
India has 500 nationally and internationally accredited hospitals.
Complete and split overnight Polysomnography, Multiple sleep latency test, PAP titration with sleep study, Fibroptic bronchoscopy with video scope and BAL, Trans- bronchial needle aspiration, Trans- bronchial biopsy, Trans-bronchial lung biopsy, Tracheal stenting, Endo bronchial glue therapy, Cauterization and removal of endobronchial growth, Foreign body removal with Basket, Pulmonary function testing, PFT with Bronchodilator response, PFT with diffusion study, Advance cardiac and vital monitoring, Ultrasound guided Central venous and arterial catheterization for hemodynamic monitoring in critically ill patients, Pulmonary arterial catheterization, Intra aortic balloon pumping, Portable ultrosonography for urgent diagnosis and procedure, Bedside Dialysis, ECHO and plasmapherasis units, advance mechanical ventilators (invasive and noninvasive) with HFOV, latest life resuscitative units for immediate life support, Facilities for Thoracocentesis, Intercostal tube insertion and pleural Biopsy, Open and Video Assisted Thoracoscopic biopsy (VATS) and procedures, Chemical and Thoracoscopic pleurodesis, Surgical assistance also available for open lung biopsy and lung Surgery.
- World class experienced and skilled surgeons
- Highly qualified surgeons from renowned national/ international universities and boards
- Availability of latest and advanced equipments
- Most affordable medical consultation, medical tests, screening, medicine, treatments and surgeries
- Most advanced medical tests and treatments.
- High quality of healthcare
- No waiting time for the surgery.
- High success rate
- Availability of advanced and super specialisation
- India is having hundreds of colleges and hospitals offering training and certifications in Aesthetic and Reconstructive surgeries.
- India has the largest number of physicians, nurses and support staff in the world.
- India is having 500 nationally and internationally accredited hospitals.