- World-class, experienced, skilled & well qualified gastroenterologists
- Availability of latest and best in class technology enabled equipments.
- Most affordable medical consultation, medical tests, screening, medicine, treatments and surgeries
- Most advanced medical tests, treatment and surgeries
- No waiting time for surgeries
- Good Results.
- India has the largest number of physicians, super specialists and nurses in the world.
- India has the largest number of medical colleges in the world.
- India has 500 nationally and internationally accredited hospitals.
- India has 44 medical colleges which are offering doctoral degree program in gastroenterology (DM Gastroenterology).
- There are 32 hospitals offering board doctoral certification in gastroenterology.
- There are 21 hospitals offering board doctoral certification in surgical gastroenterology.
Liver transplants, Anti-Reflux Surgery (Fundoplication) Surgery, Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy (Gall Bladder Removal Surgery), Colostomy Surgery, Stapled / Stapler Haemorrhoidectomy ( Surgery for Removal of Haemorrhoids), Gastrectomy ( Surgery for Removal of the Stomach), Pancreas Transplant Surgery, Colectomy Surgery for Removal of Colon), Other General Surgery / Gastro-Intestinal Surgery Procedures.
Biliary disorders: Pancreatitis, Pancreatic pseudocyst, Malignant neoplasms of the pancreas, Pancreatic islet cell tumors, Hepatic trauma, Primary cancers, Benign (Non cancerous) tumors and cysts of the liver, Radiofrequency ablation and chemoembolization of liver tumors and cancers, Radiofrequency ablation, Chemoembolization, Liver Resection, Pancreatic Surgery, Gall Bladder Surgery, Biliary reconstruction surgery for bile duct strictures, Portal Hypertension Surgery for Liver Cirrhosis.