- India has highly trained and qualified doctors in the field of foetal medicine and allied fields including Internal medicine, paediatrics, gynaecology and radiology.
- Availability of latest and best in class technology enabled equipments.
- Most affordable medical consultation, medical tests, screening, medicine, treatments and surgeries
- Most advanced medical tests, treatments and surgeries.
- Top allied health professionals and supporting medical staff.
- No waiting time.
- Low cost of treatment, medicine and surgery.
- Several hospital and colleges are providing certification in foetal medicine.
- India has the largest number of physicians, super specialists, nurses and support staff in the world.
- India is having 500 nationally and internationally accredited hospitals.
Amniocentesis, Chorionic villus sampling, Cordocentesis, Fetal fibronectin test, Fetal ultrasound, Gene therapy.