When and Why to seek second opinion
– When your physician/surgeon recommends surgery.
– When your physician diagnoses serious disease like cancer.
– When physician recommends a treatment other than what the patient believes is necessary.
– Insurance provider might ask you to seek second opinion, when physician recommends surgery
– When patients believe that the condition has been wrongly diagnosed.
– When treating physician recommends a second opinion.
– When treating physician inform patient that there is no treatment.
– When patient feels that the treating doctor in his/her country is not certain about medical condition or treatment plan.
– When patient is from a country, where healthcare and diagnostic services are not advanced.
– When patient has been advised to do surgery at his/her home country but want to help local surgeon understand the case and treatment plan better.
– When there is doubt about the accuracy of diagnosis.
– When multi disciplinary review of the case is essential.
– When patient wants to have peace of mind and to be sure that he/she has not been misguided.
– In the case of a rear medical condition.
How it works?
When a patient or his family need extra information or different point of view in a particular disease from international renowned specialists they will contact us with their requirements.
Patient will be informed about the required reports and documents.
Then our company will inform patient about the cost.
Patient will be requested to send us an authorisation letter, necessary reports and documents along with required payment.
Second opinion report will be sent to patient within one or two weeks.
The dispatched report will include doctor’s comments, recommendations and the answers to your queries.
Kind of second opinion services we provide
-Normal second medical opinion/alternative opinion
-Virtual (online) consultation with foreign doctors.
-All pathology related second opinions and all radiology second opinion including X ray, CT, MRI, mammography, ultrasound, nuclear, Pet CT, etc.
-Legal medical second opinion.
Note: Patient’s information and medical records will not be shared with anyone except authorised persons dealing with the case.