World-class, experienced, skilled & well qualified gene therapists and allied specialists
Availability of latest and best in class technology enabled equipments.
Most affordable medical consultation, medical tests, screening, medicine and treatments
Most advanced medical tests and treatments.
No waiting time.
Low cost of treatment.
Acceptable success rate in some diseases
Gene therapy replaces a faulty gene or adds a new gene in an attempt to cure disease or improve your body’s ability to fight disease. Gene therapy holds promise for treating a wide range of diseases, including cancer, cystic fibrosis, heart disease, diabetes, haemophilia and AIDS.
- World class experienced and skilled surgeons
- Highly qualified surgeons from renowned national/ international universities and boards
- Availability of latest and advanced equipments
- Most affordable medical consultation, medical tests, screening, medicine, treatments and surgeries
- Most advanced medical tests and treatments.
- High quality of healthcare
- No waiting time for the surgery.
- High success rate
- Availability of advanced and super specialisation
- India is having hundreds of colleges and hospitals offering training and certifications in Aesthetic and Reconstructive surgeries.
- India has the largest number of physicians, nurses and support staff in the world.
- India is having 500 nationally and internationally accredited hospitals.