- World-class, experienced, skilled & well qualified ENT Specialists.
- Availability of latest and best in class technology enabled equipments.
- Most affordable medical consultation, medical tests, screening, medicine, treatments and surgeries
- Availability of top experienced Otolaryngologists with advanced training in Cochlear implant.
- Most advanced medical treatments and surgeries.
- No waiting time.
- India has more than 70 medical colleges offering master degree level program in ENT and a large number of colleges and hospitals are offering training and certification in ENT and its different branches.
- There are approximately 15000 ENT specialists practicing in India.
- India has the largest number of medical colleges in the world.
- India is having 500 nationally and internationally accredited hospitals.
Cochlear Implant Procedure, Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS), Tympanoplasty (Eardrum Reconstruction Surgery), Adenoidectomy, Mastoidectomy, Septoplasty, Ear / Pinna Reconstruction Surgery, Microtia Treatment, Canalith repositioning procedure, Esophageal manometry, Laryngotracheal reconstruction surgery, Otoplasty, Pillar procedure, Polysomnography, Septoplasty, Tonsillectomy.