India is the preferred destination for Dermatology for foreign patients
Click on the following links if you would like to know more about:
- World-class, experienced, skilled & well qualified physicians and dermatologists
- Availability of latest and best in class technology enabled equipments.
- Most affordable medical consultation, medical tests, screening, medicine and treatments
- Most advanced medical treatments and surgeries.
- Many top specialised dermatology related centres.
- India has 85 colleges offering post graduate diploma in dermatology.
- There are 213 colleges offering master level program in dermatology.
- Large numbers of hospitals are providing board training and certification in dermatology and its sub specialities.
- There are more than 6000 dermatologists in India.
- India has the largest number of medical colleges in the world.
- India is having 500 nationally and internationally accredited hospitals.
CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing, Angioma Removal, Dermatofibroma Removal, Melanoma, Mohs Surgery, Psoriasis, Chemical Peel, Skin Cancer, Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing, Scleroderma, IPL Treatment, Mole Removal, Tatoo Removal, Skin Cancer Screening, Pediatric Dermatology, Dermabrasion, Microdermabrasion