India is the preferred destination for cosmetic surgery for foreign patients
Click on the following links if you would like to know more about:
- World-class surgeries with excellent results
- Highly qualified and experienced cosmetic surgeons, plastic surgeons and dermatologists.
- Global standards of hygiene, safety and reliability
- Total confidentiality
- Immediate appointments, no waiting list
- Most affordable medical consultation, medical tests, screening, medicines, treatments and surgeries
- Most advanced medical treatments and surgeries.
- Savings of up to 80% compared to costs in western countries.
- India has 66 medical colleges that offer post doctoral program in Plastic Surgery.
- Eight hospitals provide doctoral board certification in plastic surgery.
- Doctoral program in plastic and reconstructive surgery is offered by three colleges.
- There are approximately 5000 doctors in India who specialise in some or the other type of plastic surgery.
- There are 213 colleges offering master degree program in dermatology and larger number of colleges and hospitals offering specialised training and certification programs in dermatology.
- There are more than 6000 dermatologists.
- India is having 500 nationally and internationally accredited hospitals.
Abdominal Etching, Eyelid Surgery, Breast Augmentation, Breast Implants, Breast Lift, Breast Reduction, Buttock Augmentation, Cheek Augmentation, Chin Augmentation Surgery, Ear Plastic Surgery, Facelift, Forehead Lift, Gynecomastia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Liposuction, Rhinoplasty, Pectoral Implants, Tummy Tuck, Varicose Vein Removal, Arm Lift, Calf Implants, Chin Reduction Surgery, Neck Lift, Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, SmartLipo, LipoDissolve, Facial Feminization Surgery, Lip Enhancement, Hymenoplasty, Nipple Reduction, Cheek Dimple, Thigh Lift, Pediatric Plastic Surgery, Vaser Liposelection, Hand Surgery, Buttock Implants, Brazilian Butt Lift, Sex Reassignment Surgery.